Thursday, May 31, 2012

AS I THINK STOP FOR A MOMENT THINK AND GO ON

I am not a learned man.I am just a man who is always thirsty for the water of knowledge. Under this I read some books of learned men and the column THE SPEAKING TREE in daily newspaper THE TIMES OF INDIA. I could not come under influence of any religion or any particular concept of SAINT ,GURU OR MAHATMA. Instead I gathered/collected every that thing  from any person ,any book,  which I thought/considered good and worth acceptable.
I have not reached any level of perfection on the various aspects of life that I can say that I am fully correct.Therefore it is not my intention to put any burden on any body’s mind. The only intention is that please stop for a moment if you can, and think for a moment on it .If even a single thought is acceptable and usable it is good otherwise you may please go on your own way of life.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...